Youngman Double Section Roof Ladder 3.77m 57663600
The 57663600 Double Section Roof Ladder 3.77m has a lightweight frame for quick positioning on the roof with no compromise on strength. A heavy duty roof hook with strong superior fit with large rubber sleeved end bar for enhanced safety and grip. Fitted with heavy duty locking catches and non-slip rubber sleeved support bars for roof protection. Large wheels for easy manoeuvring on roof. Compact for easy storage and transportation. Overall length 6.01m.- Heavy duty roof hook, strong superior fit across the roof apex
- Large rubber sleeved end bar for enhanced safety and grip
- Large rubber sleeved non-slip support bars provide additional protection for the roof
- Box section stiles for strength and rigidity, lightweight but strong
- Redesigned wheels for easier manoeuvring on roof
- Heavy duty locking catches for increased stability and prevention of sections separating
- Much easier to transport than a single section roof ladder
- Suitable for roof slopes of between 15° and 55°
- 150kg load capacity suitable for Trade use
Tread Attachment Expanded and Riveted Number of Sections 2 Foot Material Rubber Size 3.77m Foot Design Serrated Feet Type Sliding Max. Open Extended Length 6.01m Vertical Height 19,20 Base Width 0.482m Approx. Closed Length 3.77m Total Length 6.01m Style Double Section Packing Length excl Hook 3.6m Tread Type D Shaped Section x Rungs 10 + 12 Material Aluminium Approx. Product Weight 14.8kg Max. Load 150kg SeriesID Roof Ladders Series EAN 5013704113612
Werner and Youngman Products are taking a little longer than usual currently.
Please allow 5 - 8 working days for delivery.
Apologies for this inconvenience
Please return your unwanted product to us within 30 days for a refund on the item.
However we are unable to accept returns of any paint where we have mixed the colour for you on our mixing machines. This is bespoke for the customer and we are unable to re-sell it.
Any products marked DD (Direct Delivery) come direct from the manufacturer and therefore may incur a re-stocking fee.