Cuprinol Garden Furniture Restorer- is a fast acting gel that restores grey and weathered wood back to its original colour. It is ideal to use before staining or oiling the furniture and only takes 15 minutes to work, just brush on and scrub off if needed. Only suitable for use on bare or previously oiled wooden garden furniture
Coverage: up to 8 sq m per litre
Drying time: 16 hrs
- Stir thoroughly before use
- Wearing suitable protective gloves, apply liberally with a paint brush
- The wood will start to lighten in colour
- Immediately after application, work into the surface of the wood using a mild abrasive scrubbing pad or stiff bristle brush
- Leave to stand until no further lightening occurs, but for no more than 15 minutes
- Work manageable areas at a time so that application, abrasion and washing off can be completed within 15 minutes
- Wash off with plenty of water using a watering can or hose
- Do not use a high pressure washer. Allow the furniture to dry thoroughly before use
- In cases of severe weathering a further coat may be necessary to fully restore the colour
- If necessary, sand the wood to remove loose fibres and give a smooth base before finishing with an appropriate oil or stain
- Do not apply in temperatures below 5C or if rain is likely before the job is complete
- Protect any areas underneath the garden furniture being restored
- Cuprinol Garden Furniture Restorer should not be allowed to come into contact with grass or plants as it may cause browning or die-back. When washing off, avoid splashing onto plants or grass. If this occurs, dilute splashes with copious amounts of water.
16 hours. Allow to dry thoroughly before applying a protective finish.
Remove as much restorer as possible from brushes before cleaning with water. Do not use or store in extremes of temperature or wet conditions. Clean up any spills while still wet.
Orders over £69.99 are free delivery to mainland UK. If the order is below this value, the charge is £6.95 If an order is placed before 2.30pm on a working day, we will despatch the order the same day if it is a stock item.
The majority of orders will then be delivered the next working day with our trusted couriers. There are a very small amount of specialist items that require a specific courier service, and delivery times for these are 1 - 3 working days.
Delivery to some Scottish Highlands and remote parts of the UK may incur an extra delivery charge. We offer a trusted and tracked courier service to ensure your order arrives swiftly and in perfect condition.
If you prefer to collect products in store, please call us in advance to ensure stock is available at the store as some product ranges may be stocked at our separate warehouse facility. If this is the case and you arrive at the store without informing us, we may not be able to provide the product or there may be a wait.
Please return your unwanted product to us within 30 days for a refund on the item.
However we are unable to accept returns of any paint where we have mixed the colour for you on our mixing machines. This is bespoke for the customer and we are unable to re-sell it.
Any products marked DD (Direct Delivery) come direct from the manufacturer and therefore may incur a re-stocking fee.