Cuprinol Shed and Fence Protector- is a protective wood treatment for us on garden sheds and fences. It waterproofs the wood and contains water repellents to resist rain penetration whilst also protecting against sunlight. The lightly tinted formula penetrates deep into the wood and provides a natural, rustic finish to both rough sawn and smooth planed timber. It is a solvent based formula.
Available in 4 colours: Acorn Brown, Chestnut, Golden Brown and Rustic Green.
Coverage: up to 15 sq m per litre
Drying time: 48 hrs
- Shake tin well before use and frequently during use
- Apply 2-3 uniform coats with a brush. Apply the second coat after the first has soaked in
- The exact colour may be affected by any previous treatment and is darker on sawn, more absorbent, weathered and dark wood
- Try a representative area first, to ensure acceptable appearance when dry
- Protect plants during application
- Allow treated fences etc. to dry thoroughly before refixing plants. Do not splash on plastic, plaster, paint or masonry
- Do not spill on asphalt, bitumen, bitumen felt, tar or mastics
- Bitumen, rubber and some plastic based materials may soften or swell in contact with the fluid or solvent vapour.
The drying time is 2-5 days. Drying times can vary depending on the nature of the surface and the weather conditions.
Popular colours include acorn brown, chestnut, golden brown and rustic green.
Orders over £69.99 are free delivery to mainland UK. If the order is below this value, the charge is £6.95 If an order is placed before 2.30pm on a working day, we will despatch the order the same day if it is a stock item.
The majority of orders will then be delivered the next working day with our trusted couriers. There are a very small amount of specialist items that require a specific courier service, and delivery times for these are 1 - 3 working days.
Delivery to some Scottish Highlands and remote parts of the UK may incur an extra delivery charge. We offer a trusted and tracked courier service to ensure your order arrives swiftly and in perfect condition.
If you prefer to collect products in store, please call us in advance to ensure stock is available at the store as some product ranges may be stocked at our separate warehouse facility. If this is the case and you arrive at the store without informing us, we may not be able to provide the product or there may be a wait.
Please return your unwanted product to us within 30 days for a refund on the item.
However we are unable to accept returns of any paint where we have mixed the colour for you on our mixing machines. This is bespoke for the customer and we are unable to re-sell it.
Any products marked DD (Direct Delivery) come direct from the manufacturer and therefore may incur a re-stocking fee.