Cuprinol Woodworm Killer- kills all types of woodworm and penetrates deep into the wood to prevent re-infestation and protects the wood for several years. It is a clear, water based, low odour formula for interior use. Also eradicates House Longhorn beetle.
Coverage: up to 3.5 sq m per litre
Drying time: 48 hours
- Treat bare wood by flooding the surfaces with 2 or 3 brush coats
- Pay particular attention to end grain, corners, joints, crevices, etc. Re-treat any surfaces cut after treatment and all replacement timber
- This product may cause darkening of some timbers
- Most decorative finishes such as solvent based or water based paints, woodstains, varnishes, polishes etc can be applied after the fluid has dried
- Rough sawn timber will absorb up to twice as much as planed wood
- Use a minimum of 1 litre per 3.5-5 sq. metres of timber
- Replacement timbers liable to House Longhorn and woodworm attack: Dip for at least 3 minutes or brush 2-3 uniform flood coats. Use a minimum of 1 litre per 3.5-5 sq. metres of timber
- Ensure timber is fully dry (allow 3 days) before laying plastic floor tiles, foam or rubber backed carpet, underlay, insulation in lofts, etc. After full drying, most glues, fillers and knotting solutions can be used as normal.
Treatment is usually dry within 1 - 3 days. Drying time may be extended in confined areas such as under floors and in roof spaces.
Orders over £69.99 are free delivery to mainland UK. If the order is below this value, the charge is £6.95 If an order is placed before 2.30pm on a working day, we will despatch the order the same day if it is a stock item.
The majority of orders will then be delivered the next working day with our trusted couriers. There are a very small amount of specialist items that require a specific courier service, and delivery times for these are 1 - 3 working days.
Delivery to some Scottish Highlands and remote parts of the UK may incur an extra delivery charge. We offer a trusted and tracked courier service to ensure your order arrives swiftly and in perfect condition.
If you prefer to collect products in store, please call us in advance to ensure stock is available at the store as some product ranges may be stocked at our separate warehouse facility. If this is the case and you arrive at the store without informing us, we may not be able to provide the product or there may be a wait.
Please return your unwanted product to us within 30 days for a refund on the item.
However we are unable to accept returns of any paint where we have mixed the colour for you on our mixing machines. This is bespoke for the customer and we are unable to re-sell it.
Any products marked DD (Direct Delivery) come direct from the manufacturer and therefore may incur a re-stocking fee.
- From:£3.95(inc VAT)